We want Orionâ€™s Markdown editor to be the most useful and enjoyable one that’s out there. Hereâ€™s whatâ€™s improved recently:
- Content assist
No more need to refer back to the markdown syntax on Daring Fireball, just invoke the Orion editorâ€™s standard content assist (Ctrl+Space) to see the available md and gfm templates.
- Warning annotations
Warnings are now displayed for the following:
- Unordered list item within ordered list
- Ordered list item within unordered list
- The first item in an ordered list should have index 1
- Undefined link ID
- Duplicate link ID definition
- Link has no URL
- Link has no text
- Header level cannot exceed 6
More warning types are under consideration.
- Generate HTML File command
Outputs the preview paneâ€™s HTML content to a file.
- All header elements are now generated with anchor idâ€™s
- New splitter thumb to minimize the preview pane
- New pane orientation toggle
- Various bug fixes, particularly in the areas of lists, code blocks and reference links
Looking for a reliable place to author your markdown documents? Check out OrionHub!
As always, we also want to hear your Feature Requests and Bug Reports.